GovConnect access

Options
System
System Member Posts: 233 Moderator Moderator
This discussion was created from comments split from: Issue selecting STP File for uploading in Gov Connect..

Comments

• Lyn Nosow
    Lyn Nosow Member Posts: 15 ✭✭
    Options

I have been using STP for almost 2 years but today I selected the one employee who is being paid today and the file has been written but it doesn't go to the GovConnect screen. I've logged out and back in to Reckon but the same problem is occurring

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Lyn Nosow

What is happening when you try going to the Portal page? Is there a specific error message appearing?

If you try going to the Portal directly from this link https://portal.reckon.com/ does it load correctly for you?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Lyn Nosow
    Options

Hi Rav. There is no comment. When I click Export the next screen comes up just before the GovConnect screen but there's no comment. I'll try using the link you suggested and get back to you. Thank you so much for replying. Lyn

• Lyn Nosow
    Options

Hi Rav. I can't get in through that link because it doesn't accept my login details. The normal Reckon site accepts the same login, so not sure what's happening. Lyn

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Lyn Nosow

My dev team have let me know that they've solved the issue so you should be able to access the Portal from within Hosted again like normal.

I've just tested myself as well in my file and its working. If you can give it another go when you have a chance and let me know that'd be great.

Cheers

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Lyn Nosow
    Options

Wonderful Rav. It's all fixed and my STP is complete. Thank you to you and the team.

Best wishes

Lyn