What phones are compatible with the new invoices app?

Options

My Samsung A33 isn't compatible. When will it be? and is there a list of compatible phones?

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited October 2022
    Options

Hi @hextronikaus

The Reckon Invoices App is compatible with Android devices that run Android version 6.0 and up.

Which version of Android is your Samsung phone currently running?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• thewold
    thewold Member Posts: 6
    Options

My Samsung A33 is only new and is running Android version 12

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @thewold

What is happening specifically when you attempt to download the Reckon Invoices App on your Samsung A33? ie. are you encountering a specific issue or error message when you attempt to grab the app from the Play Store? If so, can you describe or give us some info on that.

Cheers

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• thewold
    Options

Hi Rav

It says it isn't available in my country. see screenshot.

• Rav
    Options

Hi @thewold

The Reckon Invoices App is currently only available in the Australian Google Play Store and Apple App Store which would be why you're encountering that message at the moment.

There are plans to expand this to the NZ Google Play and Apple App Stores for our Reckon One NZ users in the future however I don't have a timeframe on this.

• thewold
    Options

Hi Rav, I am in Australia.

• Rav
    Options

@thewold

Its likely your Play Store and/or Google account is set to a different country.

There's some info from Google which I'll link below that outlines how to change your Google Play country. Please note though, this is not a Reckon setting, but rather a Google Play/Google Account setting so follow the instructions below at your own discretion as it may affect access to other apps and/or Google services.

• thewold
    Options

Well that is strange. Anyhow, I have changed to Australia now and can access the app.

Thanks for your help

Jenny