NIL STP Submission using Reckon Payroll App
We have just changed Reckon software, from Reckon Accounts Desktop (STP reporting through the Reckon Payroll App) to Reckon Accounts Hosted.
To begin lodging our current STP with Hosted, I have been advised we first need to remove our ABN from the mobile app. Technical support said I need to submit a NIL STP Submission to the ATO through the Reckon Payroll App. Then I can login to the portal, add product and insert ABN.
Unfortunately as a total novice, I'm way over my head here at the first step. I've searched help, but it doesn't give any info on how to do a Nil STP Submission using the Reckon Payroll App. Can anyone please help?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community