Reckon STP : Reporting Annual Leave on Termination payment
Please help! Superannuation by Employer is not payable on AL on termination.
However when I try to post my STP, RECKON keeps applying 10.5% super to this one off payment; which is not correct. I do not know how to REMOVE this superannuation entry amount.
Any suggestions please? I do not use RECKON for payroll ; only for STP reporting to ATO. RECKON will not help me because I do not pay a fee; and use only their basic reporting for STP.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 945 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 326 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community