Reckon Mate Invite Email

Options
GrantAllen
GrantAllen Member Posts: 3

I've been trying to send an invite from the payroll app, it tells me the invite is sent but it is not being received.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @GrantAllen

Did anything come through to the spam/junk email folder by any chance?

Also can I just check, is the email address you're sending the invite to a different email address to that of your Payroll App account? ie. are you sending the invite to an employee with their own email address?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• GrantAllen
    Options

the email address is the same as I am the employee of the company , will I have to create a secound email address.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Thanks for getting back to me @GrantAllen

the email address is the same as I am the employee of the company

Yes I believe that is the cause of the trouble you're currently experiencing.

For context, when you send a Reckon Mate invite out it essentially means the employee/invitee needs to create an account on the Reckon Mate app.

However in this case, Reckon Mate can't create an account because the email address you're inviting has already been taken and in-use under the Payroll App.

If you change the email address for your specific employee profile in the 'Employees' section to a different email address then send the invite out it should work without a problem.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• GrantAllen
    Options

Thanks Rav

That was the problem, All sorted now.