PAYROLL SUMMARY REPORT DOES NOT MATCH THE REPORT SUMMARY for 2021-2022

IrisE_10860095
IrisE_10860095 Member Posts: 3 ✭

can you advise, the Payroll Summary Report is correct, but when doing STP Finalisation the income is reported as 1/2 of the actual amount in the summary. How do we correct the submission to the ATO so we can finalise.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @IrisE

Which version of the Payroll App are you using? The first thing I'd recommend is ensuring you're on the latest version of the app as it contains some fairly significant updates including to the display of certain balances such as RESC which previously did not appear in the EOFY finalisation screen.

The current version is v4.0.2, check your app store for any available updates for you to download & install.

Once that is done, check the balances in the EOFY finalisation screen again to confirm.

Let me know how you get on.

Cheers

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• IrisE_10860095

Hi Rav

using on desktop. how do i check the version?

• IrisE_10860095

Here is a screenshot

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @IrisE, thanks for getting back to me.

The web access of your Payroll App account is automatically updated so you won't need to do anything there.

Ok in regard to your balances though, I can see there's a fair bit of variation.

The first thing I'll ask you is, are you using any custom pay items for your employee in their pay run? If so, have they been setup as 'Tax Applicable'?

You can check this by going to Settings ➡ Pay Items ➡ Select a custom earning item you've created ➡ Click the Edit icon

Check if the tax applicable option has been ticked in the setup of that item.

The reason I'm asking this is, only earnings that are tax applicable are relevant for Single Touch Payroll submissions and will be reflected in the employee pay summary and EOFY finalisation.

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.