Is it possible to archive previous years of data?
I have been operating Reckon One for three years and am being overwhelmed by several years worth of transactions and invoices all sitting in current accounts, especially when internet is slow. Is there some way to archive previous years, e.g. make a copy, and start a new book even. Does that mean double the monthly cost?
Or maybe as part of the year end process?
Am I right in thinking there is still no way of doing a local backup?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 136 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 952 Payroll Premier
- 120 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community