PSA: Google Chrome sunsetting support for Windows 7, 8, 8.1 & others
Google Chrome sunsetting support for Windows 7, 8, 8.1 & Windows Server 2012 and 2012 R2
This is just a general PSA and heads up to let you know Google will be withdrawing support for the Google Chrome browser on certain Windows operating systems including Windows 7, 8, 8.1 among others very soon.
Check out the official notice from Google linked below for more info.
The vast majority of Reckon Accounts Hosted customers are already using Windows 10 & onward so won't be affected by this. If you're currently using Google Chrome on one of the Windows operating systems specified by Google it will continue to work however there will be no further updates released for the browser and will be unsupported.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 136 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 952 Payroll Premier
- 120 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community