STP Question

Options

I have lodged Stp payrun on Monday and it usually says "success" pretty much straight away but after 4 days there are no error codes and it says "pending". I need to upload a full file replacement for that payrun but because its still in "pending" it wont allow me too.

Is Ato having a huge backlog? as i have no error codes and havent changed anything.

No new employess either.

Answers

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,293 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

I would ignore it and see what happens when you lodge the next one, this week’s figures will be included in next week’s lodgement so no need to worry

• Rachael Bonello
    Rachael Bonello Member Posts: 37
    Options

I don't understand what you mean. I made an error in the last payrun and need to correct it but I can't cause it's still in pending mode. Each week my partner are different amounts as most of my staff are casual

• Rachael Bonello
    Options

Sorry I meant payrun on not partner

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,293 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

Oh I didn’t realise you had made an error - so you have fixed the error and created a new STP file correct?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2023
    Options

Hi @Rachael Bonello

The ATO were experiencing major issues with their systems over the course of the last 10 days or so which has impacted the processing of STP submissions. We've been advised that it was resolved a couple of days ago and the backlog of submissions have now been sent for them to process. As this issue impacted submissions from all software providers ie. not just us, it'll take a fair while longer than usual for the submissions to go through.

I'd sit tight for now and wait to see if that submission get processed successfully over the next few days.

If not, and it remains in Pending status then provided you've fixed the error in the pay run in Hosted you can either send it through again as a normal submission (not a Full File Replacement) or wait until your next regular submission as that will update the Year to Date balances.

Note: Single Touch Payroll is reported on a Year to Date basis only.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rachael Bonello
    Options

Thankyou Rav and Kris. All questions answered. I'll just wait a few more days.