Reckon Customer Portal Problem

Options

Is there a problem with the Reckon Customer Portal?

I'm attempting to access the page to lodge my STP but I am getting an error page and can't login (see attached).

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi Shannon

I just tested this out on a couple of browsers and it seems to be loading normally for me.

Is this still occurring for you? Can you please try to head to the Portal on an incognito browser window or a different browser altogether and see if that loads normally for you?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Shannon Harkins
    Shannon Harkins Member Posts: 8
    Options

Hi Rav

It worked in an incognito browser. It's always worked in this browser (Microsoft Edge) without being incognito before. Any ideas why this would have changed?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Its a bit odd, there haven't been any changes or updates with the Portal recently and I asked the tech team if they received calls about it today which they advised they didn't so a tad strange. We usually recommend Google Chrome or Firefox as preferred browser options over Edge (and its predecessor, Internet Explorer) as they seem to be more compatible/error free.

If you try going to https://portal.reckon.com/ in Edge now, does it still exhibit the same error? If so, it might be worth clearing the browser cache and cookies to see if that helps.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Shannon Harkins
    Shannon Harkins Member Posts: 8
    Options

Hi Rav

Just used your link and it still gives me the same error. I'll try clearing the browser cache and cookies shortly and try again.