Reckon is unable to convert to single user mode
Good morning Team,
I have been seeing a lot of discussions and questions in here regarding difficulty in converting to multi-user mode.
Just wondering if anyone has come across the opposite: further our class issue re: IIF file upload, we are unable to convert to single user mode for Administrator to amend transactions or certain item or payroll item, upload IIF file, lock the accounting period, etc.
Is there a fix for this because we do need to do all of the above regularly?
- All Categories
- 6.6K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.1K Reckon One
- 115 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 11 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 17 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 106 Reckon API
- 908 Payroll Premier
- 81 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 290 Point of Sale (Desktop)
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 64 About Reckon Community