can't locate the client Id

Options
Sid_10865293
Sid_10865293 Member Posts: 3

I have registered with RAH API successfully. But I can't locate the Client Id, Client Secret and Subscription Key. Where can I find these? 

When I log in to the developer portal, in the profile section I can see the Primary key and the Secondary key, not sure what are those.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey Sid

I believe the Reckon API support team have flicked you an email about this one 🙂

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Answers

• Sid_10865293
    Options

yes, I got it. Thanks for the quick response.

• Sid_10865293
    Options

Hello Mate,

I was managed to go to the "Get Authorization code" and got the login page. I have registered the Account Hosted Trial and restored it with Q:\Cougar Enterprises.QBW file.

I'm not sure what user ID and password I should use.

I have already tried "SidImagesoft" and "sid@imagesoft.com.au" but no luck.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hey Sid,

The best thing will be to shoot a reply back to the API support team from the email they've sent you, they're the best folks to assist with getting your access sorted 🙂

Cheers

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.