How to fix incorrect YTD RESC for Super?
Hi team, My FY22 pre-filing report on the ATO portal shows an incorrect RESC amount (it was double the correct value).
I have traced the problem to the app's YTD value - this had been set to the RESC contribution value when it should have remained at 0, as it had also been included in the FY22 pay runs. This has doubled the RESC amount registered with the ATO. How do I fix this?
I can reset the FY22 YTD value back to 0 in the app, but how do I get that change to the ATO?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community