App has disappeared :O

ankar
ankar Member Posts: 8 Novice Member Novice Member
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

It's payday....I need to send payrun. The Reckon App is not on my phone anymore.

The original Reckon Payroll App is there, but this has no history since June 2021.

I tried to call the number provided by the email I got on 23/02, but bot doesn't want to know you and hangs up.

That email says that I can use until 30.06 and send EOFY return then.

I (obviously) need my history to send EOFY return.

I (obviously) need to send weekly returns.

Any information/suggestion will be appreciated.....

Answers

• ankar

There seems to be a new App "ReckonMate"...I can't even get into this one - just repeatedly says sorry something went wrong :O

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,167 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @ankar

Sorry but I'm not following, what do you mean the app has disappeared from your phone? Did you uninstall it or disable it at any stage since the last time you used the app?

If so, go to your app store and either re-download the app (links below) and sign-in or re-enable the app from your phone's settings menu.

Android

Apple App Store

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• ankar

Nope @Rav ...doesn't work, I tried that.

It's literally disappeared from my purchase history.

I can only find the original Reckon (orange) from 2021.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,167 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

The Reckon app with the orange icon ie. this one to the left is the Reckon Payroll App.

If you have that installed on your phone then that's the right app.

It sounds like you've got the right app but you've mentioned that you can't see previous history. Do you have multiple accounts? ie. are you logging into the app with the correct account login credentials?

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• ankar

OMG! @Rav I've found my history (currently melting with anxiety)....would love to know what happened to the missing App! I have 2 businesses. Not even sure why I left the old app on there tbh. However, I tried the old orange one with the correct business details and my history appears...am assuming that I will be able to use this one.

• ankar

LOL thanks @Rav ...I didn't see your second reply until now :D .

Yes, multiple (2) but I haven't actually used this particular business on the original, orange one before. I had a red app since 01/07/21 for this one.

That was nothing short of scary. I've had trouble with lots of little issues over the past 12 months or so...(the red app)

• Rav

The red app ie. this one to the left is Reckon Mate. Its a companion app to the Payroll App however is specifically for your employees that you pay from the Payroll App.

It allows them to check their payslips, leave balances, superannuation, deductions and allowances etc along with keeping track of their year-to-date pay summary over the financial year.

There's more info on this below

ℹ Please note - It's an employee-facing app, it won't work if you attempt to sign in to Reckon Mate using the same account credentials that you use on the Payroll App.

• ankar

Hey @Rav ...yes, I saw this one today on my journey, but that's not it either....it literally is just that big red R like on the top of this page.

But it's gone now.....

• Rav

Hmmm I think you might be referring to the really old legacy Reckon One app perhaps? That was decommissioned a good while ago (info below) so should have ceased working way back.