Invoice for Payroll subscription

Options
Jasminka_DJ
Jasminka_DJ Member Posts: 10 ✭
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

I've upgraded to Payroll Premium as requested and now am charged once a month through Google Pay.

Is there any plan to provide an invoice or some other record of the payment? Or is Google Pay Activity page the only way to keep the record of the transaction?

Thanks,

Jasminka

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

I'm not across the specific details around this so can't advise but I believe the respective app store provider will send emails for the subscription and renewals which include an invoice. Is that not the case for you?

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi Jasminka

From what I understand, since the billing of the in-app purchase is handled by Google/Apple directly there should be record of the subscription and associated payments deducted in the subscriptions menu in the respective app store.

I'll see if I can get a bit more detail around this from the app team.

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Jasminka_DJ
    edited April 2023
    Options

Hi Rav,

Just to make it clear, are you saying that there is no GST component in the subscription and ATO will not expect a GST invoice every month?

And, every so often, I'll need to go into Google Pay to take a screenshot of the monthly payment so that I can have a record of the transaction?

Thanks,

Jasminka

• Jasminka_DJ
    Options

You're correct, I've checked the gmail account and that's where the email landed.

And, there is no GST collected on the monthly subscription.

Thanks!