First reported in community in 2016... why does process Payroll sometimes duplicate journals?
Every so often, when processing a pay run, Reckon one creates two journals, a copy of each other, doubling the payroll and super liabilities.
There is no functionality to delete the duplicated journal and support always say to undo all your work and re do it all, which is a massive pain and time expense.
Other than "the devs are looking at it" which we've heard for 7 years, can we find out whats going on and ease the way for it to be corrected?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 135 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 938 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 948 Payroll Premier
- 116 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community