Child Support Payments as a percentage of Dollar
I have been requested by Services Australia to set up a payment for $0.24 in every dollar instead of a fixed amount.
I have been advised on the total debt amount.
No protected earnings has been provided.
Can someone tell me if it is possible for RECKON Accounts Hosted to do this automatically or do I have to calculate this manually?
In addition, can you advise how I add the payment reference number for STP as well.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 135 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 938 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 948 Payroll Premier
- 116 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community