Accountant File

KarenT_4188464
KarenT_4188464 Member Posts: 21 Reckoner Reckoner
edited June 2023 in Accounts Hosted

good morning, I have an issue where my accountant has left the company and we now have a new one looking after our business. I have sent her an accountant copy of our last financials (we are using Reckon Hosted) but she cannot open it (previous accountant never had an issue) and now that the previous has left I need to find out what the accountant needs to do to be able to open the file. Does she need to download something?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @KarenT

What trouble is your new accountant running into specifically when they attempt to open the file?

Is there a specific error message appearing when they try to open it?

Also, how are you sharing the file to the new accountant?

πŸŽ‰ Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• KarenT_4188464
    KarenT_4188464 Member Posts: 21 Reckoner Reckoner

good morning. she has now just advised me that she has been able to open the file. Can we please close this off. Many thanks

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Excellent to hear, thanks for confirming @KarenT 😊

πŸŽ‰ Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

This discussion has been closed.