We have had an increase in the hourly pay rate.
On the payslip, under 'Pay Details' the old hourly rate is showing. Under 'Pay Items' the new hourly rate is showing.
I changed the hourly rate to the new rate when I did the pay run for each employee. I then finished the pay run. I then realised I had not changed the pay rate under 'Émployees' - Pay setup, meaning when the pay run was finished the old rate was still in pay setup. Is this why the two pay rate figures are different on the payslip?
The new pay rate has been used to calculate pays so no issue with that. Can I do something to change the pay slip so all pay rates are correct?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 135 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 949 Payroll Premier
- 117 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community