STP 2 Allowances descriptions
I would like to question the Tax tracking type for the following
Allowance - Other (non Deductible) is described as " Deductible expense allowances that don't belong in one of the other codes.
Allowances - Other (General) is described as "These will be allowances related to an expense that is not work-related, not for business purposes, or is for private purposes"
I feel that they are incorrectly described and are in actual fact the opposite.
I also cannot seem to be able to see the allowances when I process STP with the description of the allowance, only the totals of the Tax tracking type. Is this correct as we have employees that have several allowances but some are just totaled up into Tax tracking not Travel allowance, phone allowance, boots allowance etc ?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 928 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community