Changing STP from Reckon App to Reckon Hosted

springbaywild
springbaywild Member Posts: 5 Novice Member Novice Member
edited July 2023 in Accounts Hosted

I have been using the Premium Payroll App to report STP and I am now wanting to process payroll on Reckon Hosted. I am unable to connect to Reckon GovConnect. States ABN has already been registered.ย What do I need to do to get this to rectified?

Best Answer

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,209 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager
    Answer โœ“

Excellent to hear, great work @springbaywild ๐Ÿ‘

๐ŸŽ‰ Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,209 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @springbaywild

Just need to ask a couple of questions to get this started.

Are you already setup with Reckon Accounts Hosted? ie. you've got your company file setup etc?

Secondly, are there any outstanding pay run balances in your Payroll App account that need to be finalised (or zeroed out) or have you already taken care of that? (This is important).

๐ŸŽ‰ Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• springbaywild

Hi Rav

Yes I am already set up for Hosted, have been using for a long time, just not the payroll section. I have completed the EOY in the Payroll App.

• Rav

Thanks for confirming @springbaywild

Ok in that case, what you need to do is login to GovConnect here - https://portal.reckon.com/ using the same email address and password that you use for your Payroll App account (since that's the account your ABN has been registered under).

Once you've signed in you'll see the STP entity there which you can use for your STP submissions that you create in Reckon Accounts Hosted.

All you need to do is add the Reckon Accounts Hosted product selection in your STP entity and upload your STP file to that. I'll add a screen recording as an example which will show you how to add a product selection in your STP entity.

Just in case you need it, I'll add a help guide HERE that has more info on how to send STP submissions via GovConnect.

Note: If you were using the Reckon Payroll App then you'll likely already have Reckon One added as a product selection in your STP entity like I do in my screen recording. This is because the Reckon Payroll App uses the same infrastructure as Reckon One.

Hope that helps but let me know if you have any questions.

• springbaywild

Hi there Rav

Thank you for your help. I'm up and running.

Have a great day :)