EOFY reports incorrect

Options
Pertaringa
Pertaringa Member Posts: 37
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

Hi Rav

My EOFY reports are incorrect but I can’t delete them and update YTD figures for my employees. Last year seemed easier but can’t work out how this year with the app Appreciate your assistance as usual.

thanks

Margaret Hill

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,441 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Pertaringa

What is incorrect in your EOFY finalisation specifically? Where is this incorrect information showing specifically in the Payroll App/Web?

When you view the YTD Summary for an employee in their profile, does that show the correct balances? ie. does it reflect what the year to date balance should be in reality for the employee?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Pertaringa
    Options

Hi

the SG and some wages are incorrect in both YTD figures and the EOFY reports fir two of my employees I had the same issue last year and was able to delete the EOFY reports and then update YTD and then create new EOFY reports The app doesn’t seem to have this functionality this time.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,441 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Submissions cannot be deleted once they're sent, this is an ATO requirement and has always been this way. Individual pay runs on the other hand can be deleted if required.

Now in regard to the actual issue. Have you narrowed down where the super and gross pay has gone wrong? Ie. Is there a specific pay run where the pay has been entered incorrectly that requires correction?

Or have you already made the required corrections and just need to send through the EOFY again?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Pertaringa
    Options

No I just need to go the corrections as can’t narrow it down Can you assist with that? Thanks

• Rav
    Options

@Pertaringa

If the YTD Summary for your employee(s) is showing the incorrect balance in their profile ie. it isn't the balance that you expect it to be in reality then the next step is to determine why that is. I'll add some suggestions below that might help you in narrowing this down.

• Is the YTD Summary of all employees incorrect?
    • What specifically is incorrect and how much is the balance out? Is it over or under?
    • IMPORTANT - Review the pay runs that this employee(s) is part of throughout the financial year and check whether they have been entered in correctly.
      • You've mentioned SG and some wages aren't correct in the YTD Summary and EOFY so I'd start by going through the pay runs for this employee(s) and specifically check that the pay items, rate, quantity for earnings and super etc have been input correctly.

It could be a simple case of something hasn't been entered in correctly in a pay run at some point in the year which has resulted in your balances not being what you expect them to be.

• Pertaringa
    Options

Thanks Will check them all and see how I go

cheers

thanks