Firewall issues. How do I stop Firewall from blocking Reckon database access
Since either the last Windows Home 10 update or our upgrade to Enterprise 2023 version from 2022 all firewalls are blocking access to the Reckon database file over the network. Windows Defender and when I turn off local Firewall in Defender the McAfee firewall blocks access. When I turn off all firewalls I can access with ease.
We tried to make entries and rules in the Windows Defender firewall without success.
All users have a local Windows user account on the server machine, that worked for the last 5+ years.
I can access the database from the server machine only.
Please help, I need the network access for 5 users
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 928 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community