With salary sacrifice, how do I get correct super contribution amount in STP Phrase 2?
Hello, since upgraded to STP Phrase 2, I found that I could not get the total amount of super contribution right when there was salary sacrifice.
Please see attached photo.
Total super amount should be 11% of total of (Ordinary pay amount $3960 + Salary sacrifice $500) = $490.60. But the above photo showed $935.60.
When I was in STP phrase 1, I used to use "Gross Pay" and add $3960 & $500 together = $4460 to get the total super figure. In STP phrase 1, it still showed correct Total gross pay $3960 in employee's YTD summary.
In STP phrase 2, it showed Total gross pay $4460 in employee's YTD summary.
Please advice what I should do. Many thanks!
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 929 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 947 Payroll Premier
- 116 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community