Problems upgrading to STP Phase 2 - "Income stream code", "Home Country"

Options
afelkel
afelkel Member Posts: 4
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

Hi,

When I to update my STP app to Phase two, I get the error message: Employee ("STP Phase 2 type", "Income stream code", "Home Country").

In part, the Tax details under the Tax tab are populated thus:

Residency: Australian Resident

Tax scale: Tax free threshold not claimed

STP Phase 2 income stream code: Salary and Wages

All the other fields have been filled in.

Thanks.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,482 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @afelkel

Where is this error message appearing specifically? When you attempt to create a pay run in the mobile app? Are you on the latest version of the Payroll App? (Currently v6.2.38)

More importantly, have you completed the STP Phase 2 Ready Checklist in full?

The checklist is available on the web access version of your Payroll App account and I'll link some more info to this below -

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• afelkel
    Options

I’m on the latest version of the app. I get the error when I try to switch to phase 2 under settings. I have completed the checklist in full. I was previously getting more errors, but don’t any longer once following the checklist. Only the above reported error remains.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,482 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2023
    Options

Thanks for getting back to me @afelkel

So when you go to Settings ➡ Single Touch Payroll in the mobile app, does it show that you're still on STP Phase 1 OR does it state your STP version is STP Phase 2?

If it shows STP Phase 1 still, then I'd recommend going to the web access of your Payroll App account at https://payroll.reckon.com/ and launch the checklist and just make sure all of the fields for your employees and pay items have been completed and saved.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• afelkel
    Options

I'm still on Phase 1. I've followed the checklist and the suggestions you make above re ensuring that all the fields are populated and saved.

• Rav
    Options

That sounds very strange. I'm not sure what else to suggest at the moment as the completing the checklist in full on the web should switch you over to STP Phase 2.

I prefer not to do this, but at this stage the only thing I can offer is take a look at your account myself but that will require access to it ie. your permission/authorisation to do so, and also confirmation to remove the existing MFA so that I can access your account.

If you're comfortable with that, then shoot me a Private Message authorising the above and I'll take a look and see if I can find anything in there that sticks out as to being the cause.

• afelkel
    Options

Rav, thank you very much for your help. I ran through the checklist again and the matter has resolved.

• Rav
    Options

Ah great work, glad to hear its solved 👍