Journal add line button not working

Options
mjohnson_fr
mjohnson_fr Member Posts: 11

Could this be a configuration / permissions issue? I am the superuser / administration user of the account.

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,537 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @mjohnson_fr

Are you unable to add a new journal itself using the Add button on the Journal List screen?

OR are you having trouble adding a new row when entering an individual journal entry?

In terms of permissions, you've mentioned you're the admin and/or super user which are out-of-the-box roles and include full journal permissions as their default.

Is there any chance you may have created your own custom role (that doesn't have access to journals) and had it assigned to your account?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• mjohnson_fr
    Options

Hi Rav, thanks for your reply.

Is out of the box, as the owner I am assigned to the Administrator role, I have all of the boxes ticked for Journals. No custom roles created as yet,

I can click on Add new journal ok to start a new journal; it is the Add Journal line for an individual journal entry that is not working for me.

• mjohnson_fr
    Options

... a good news update, I was just now able to add a second journal line :)

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,537 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Ah ok awesome! That sounded like a very strange problem though 🤔

Out of curiosity, which browser are you using?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• mjohnson_fr
    Options

Using Chrome, also tried Brave browser. Windows 10 professional, Thinkpad laptop.