Submission is still pending

Options
System
System Member Posts: 239 Moderator Moderator
This discussion was created from comments split from: STP Pending status.

Comments

• AndreaLaw
    AndreaLaw Member Posts: 12
    Options

Hi, We've updated our Reckon Accounts Hosted to STP Phase 2 at the EOFY and put through our first FY24 fortnightly payroll period to 19th July. Unfortunately it is still showing a status of 'pending' whereas the subsequent payroll period to 2nd August has a status 'success'. We haven't done anything different to our pays...why is it still pending after so long? I understand there are times where there is a 'backlog' at the ATO but I thought that was usually resolved in a few days? Thanks for any advice.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,538 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @AndreaLaw

You're right, the status of submissions are updated automatically after they've been processed. At times however, there can be issues with it if the ATO are undergoing maintenance or other issues with SBR2 which handles STP submissions.

If you've already sent through a successful submission after this particular one that is in pending status, then your balances have already been updated since STP is reported on a YTD basis only.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• AndreaLaw
    AndreaLaw Member Posts: 12
    Options

Hi Rav

Ok thanks for that. I guess we just keep going/waiting for it to be 'successful'.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,538 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

I wouldn't worry too much about this one, its already in the system as being submitted (regardless of the status) and your more recent submission has been successful so your balances will be up to date.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.