STP doesn't work today

Options

Hi

Has anyone had problems this afternoon trying to login to STP?

Thanks

Ann

Answers

• Robbyn Lesleighter
    Robbyn Lesleighter Member Posts: 25
    Options

The portal is frozen

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,537 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Robbyn Lesleighter

Can you give me a little more specific info on this. Are you opening the Reckon Portal from within Reckon Accounts Hosted after exporting your STP file or a separate tab on your browser?

When you say its frozen, what is happening on-screen? ie. is stopping after you enter your login details, after you enter your MFA or somewhere else?

If you have a screenshot that would be great too.

Look forward to hearing from you

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Robbyn Lesleighter
    Options

Hi Rav

the portal is frozen. The only thing I can think of is that the employee was previously terminated in Reckon and now I am paying an extra pay, so I deleted her termination date in Reckon.

• Robbyn Lesleighter
    Options

I am opening it from the Reckon portal

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,537 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

When you say its frozen, what is happening on-screen? ie. is stopping after you enter your login details, after you enter your MFA or somewhere else? If you have a screenshot that would really help in understanding where you're running into trouble specifically.

Try out the following -

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Robbyn Lesleighter
    Options

Thank you so much! It worked! :)

• Robbyn Lesleighter
    Options

Actually, it doesn't show the "Q" drive when I try to upload the file. :(

• Rav
    Options

Hi Robbyn

Yes that's because you just need to download the STP file that you created from Hosted to your PC so that you can upload it to GovConnect.

Follow the steps to download a file from Hosted in the guide I linked above in my last reply and it should do the trick for you 😊

• Robbyn Lesleighter
    Options

I don't usually go into it via a new tab, only through Reckon. So I don't know how to find the file as it's saved as a "Q" drive file.

• Robbyn Lesleighter
    Options

Yes that worked! You're amazing! Can I upload STP files that way every payroll?

• Rav
    Options

Awesome, glad to hear it worked and yes you most certainly can 😊