Incomplete employees - Reckon Payroll upgrade

System
System Member Posts: 228 Moderator Moderator
edited August 2023 in Reckon Payroll 🚀
This discussion was created from comments split from: Update to STP 2 Employee problem.

Comments

• sydneyparty
    sydneyparty Member Posts: 3 ✭

Hi,

I just had a same problem when I tried to finish an incompleted staff.

Would you let me know how to solve this problem?

Regards

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,195 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi there @sydneyparty

Which details are you trying to enter into the employee profile field? The same as @JohnOptom above where it was 'Standard hours per week' and 'contact phone number'?

Have you already started the STP Phase 2 Checklist in Reckon Payroll? If not, then close Reckon Payroll and go to the Employees menu in your Reckon One book (not Reckon Payroll) and enter in those details for the specific employee(s) there then reopen Reckon Payroll. It should automatically be updated in Reckon Payroll.

Let me know how you get on.

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• sydneyparty

Hi Rav,

I have two incompleted employee:

First one is an active staff, need "date of birth", "contact number" and "standard hours";

Second one is an achieved staff, need "contact number" and change the employee number(his number was allocated to another staff one year ago).

I couldn't go back to Reckon one book.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,195 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @sydneyparty

I'm going to send through a request to access your Reckon One book. I'll try and see if I can get these details added in for you or if not, raise it with our dev team for further investigation.

Can you please send me a Private Message with the specific employees and the associated info above that you're being asked to enter.

Cheers

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• sydneyparty

Hi Rav,

Private message sent to you.

Thanks you very much.

This discussion has been closed.