Phase 2 not working for me

BCS01
BCS01 Member Posts: 6 ✭
edited August 2023 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

Hi

I have lodged a call and my query has been escalated but I haven't heard anything.

Our payrun starts tomorrow Wednesday and every time I try and log on to the new phase I get 3 blue dots like it's thinking and nothing happens.

Has anyone else experienced this? Its been doing this since last wednesday.

Thanks

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,190 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @BCS01

Does this happen when you're trying to launch the STP Phase 2 Checklist or just Reckon Payroll in general?

Can I grab a screenshot of what's happening on-screen?

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• BCS01
    edited August 2023

Hi @Rav

Yes it's happening when I try and launch phase 2 and just in general. I get the attached photo everytime. Very frustrating.

Thanks

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,190 Community Manager Community Manager

Thanks for that @BCS01

I've asked the team member who is currently looking after your case to give you a call ASAP to assist with this. The team will be in touch shortly.

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• BCS01

@Rav Thank you so much, really appreciate it.

Regards

• Erin_10865177
    Erin_10865177 Member Posts: 7 ✭

I need to add to the above issue as im experiencing the same thing however im now into my second week of having to do a manual pay run that is now going to require me to go back whenever that may be and do unscheduled pay runs, i have started my query on the 16.08.23 and was told that it was being escalated to higher powers and that i would get a call back within 72 hours to have it sorted, i have since called again this morning (22.08.2023) and again been told that i will receive a callback, this is not good enough when we have staff that requires pay and we can not use a program that we have and is supposed to be up already for us to use.!!!!!!!! makes the want to move to a different program that bit easier

URGENT HELP AND RECTIFICATION REQUIRED NOW

• estrahan
    estrahan Member Posts: 7 ✭

I am also in the same boat. When updating to STP2 a big glitch has happened I now have two books (different Book IDs) in the Reckon portal for the same ABN and with the same STP2 Software ID, 2 GovConnects with different Software ID and cannot load any page in Payroll Reckon to do with Payruns or Employees!

I have contacted reckon and they have given me a case ID, i have shared the screen with them to have a look, and have been told to leave it with them for a few days.So I'm currently manually processing payroll for 18 staff.

Let's hope they can rectify the problem swiftly.

• Erin_10865177

@estrahan I feel your pain and it makes me wonder how many others are in the same situation, it appears that with any upgrade i always have an issue, and reckon support really needs an overhaul as i don't seem to get anywhere fast with them. they have my case ID also and what started from a wait and give me time of up to 72 hours is now pushing me out to another 48 hours or so !!!!!!!!

• Rav
    edited August 2023

Hi Erin

I managed to track down your case and I can see its currently with our dev team to investigate further. Unfortunately, this can take some time as we need to figure out what is going wrong for you specifically and how to best resolve it. I can certainly appreciate it can be disappointing when we're not able to provide an instantaneous solution to whatever the cause of your issue is at the moment however I can assure you its currently in the right place to get addressed. Our support team will be in touch with you as soon as they have an update from the devs to share.

Just for some broader context, the introduction of Reckon Payroll to Reckon One has been an incredibly, incredibly massive project, years in the making in fact with lots of moving parts, and its going to make your payroll experience a lot simpler and more streamlined than the former payroll functionality in Reckon One along with bringing in STP Phase 2 compliance which in itself has been no small task to incorporate. We've seen a huge number of users already make the jump successfully to Reckon Payroll however admittedly, despite our best efforts, there will always be a few niggles and we're doing our best to iron these out. I'm not making excuses but just want to provide some context.

I've pinged the devs about both your cases, @Erin & @estrahan and the support team will be in touch as soon with you as soon as our devs are able to investigate and work their magic to resolve what's going on.

Hang in there guys, I know its frustrating at the moment and I do apologise for the hassle its causing you both at the moment.

• estrahan
    estrahan Member Posts: 7 ✭

Thanks RAV! Appreciate your communication. Looking forward to getting a response soon, hopefully!

thanks

Erin

• Erin_10865177

Thanks Rav, appreciate your response however it doesn't give me much hope that it is going to be resolved soon, i am going away overseas next week and would appreciate it fixed prior to going so that i know my business is ging to run smoothly whilst im away.

hard to keep positive.

• Erin_10865177

Hi @Rav, I am still having issues with this and now heading into my 3rd week, I have been in contact with support again today and am still being asked for more time, my question is how does this affect the ATO by not receiving my weekly payroll information , i sure hope that they do not come knocking and chasing me up for this when it is well and truly out of my control.

very disappointed and very concerned as I am due to head overseas at the end of this week with the intention to be still doing my pay runs whilst away.

Is there any way of reverting back to the old system temporarily until it is fixed so that at least my runs are going through correctly, as This also posing an issue when i come to reconcile my book for the month when my pay runs are not allocated to the correct accounts..

• BCS01

hI @Rav

Same here on Wednesday it will be another payrun that I cannot process. I too hope like @Erin that the ATO knows about the transition and issues some of us are encountering with Phase 2.

I can't process pays at all, very frustrating.

Thanks

Tanya

• Rav
    edited August 2023

Hi @BCS01 & @Erin

I've had a chat with our dev team in regard to this.

The fix for the issues you're experiencing are included in the very next release which is currently undergoing testing at the moment. I don't really like advising timeframes when they're not set in stone yet just to avoid setting the wrong expectations, however provided everything goes ok with testing then the team are hopeful of pushing it out this week. That is not confirmed yet though so I'll come back to you with a firmer timeframe once I've got that detail.

• Erin_10865177

Hi @Rav as per the above message from the 28th, I have since received an email from the ATO that I now need to be reporting to them, this better not escalate any further with the ATO about me not being compliant.

hopefully, as you say the fix is sooner than later.

NOT HAPPY

• Rav
    edited August 2023

Erin, if you're referring to communication being sent by the ATO in regard to STP Phase 2 reporting then Reckon has a deferral in place for this currently, however we want as many Reckon customers to start making the switch to Phase 2 as possible and this will be the case for you as well once we can get you up and running.

• Erin_10865177

no worries @Rav just needed to bring it to your it to your attention that ive had communication