Post-upgrade FAQ's - Payroll Premier Desktop ➡️ Reckon Payroll

Rav
Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,167 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi everyone!

Congratulations on making the upgrade from Payroll Premier Desktop to Reckon Payroll! 🎉

I've put together this FAQ article for common questions you may have now that you're on Reckon Payroll. We'll continue to update this article as well so please bookmark it for easy reference 🙂

🔴 How do I use Reckon Payroll?

Its super easy to use Reckon Payroll! We've created a range of short, sharp how-to videos on completing common tasks in Reckon Payroll. Check them out below!

🔴 Why is super not being added in my pay run?

You may be using an earning item that has not been selected to calculate super guarantee.

In Reckon Payroll go to Settings ➡ Pay Items ➡ Super Guarantee ➡️ Click the option to edit the Super Guarantee item ➡ Configure pay preferences ➡ Add a tick on all of the earning items you need to super guarantee to calculate on.

🔴 I am sending payslips but they are not being received, why?

This is likely because you may not have your email address added in the reply-to field. Check out the steps below to solve.

When you're logged into Reckon Payroll, use the Product Switcher to switch to the associated Reckon One book. Payroll Premier upgrade - How to access your companion Reckon One book from Reckon Payroll 🔁

Then go to Settings ➡ Book Settings ➡ Check if there is valid email address in the reply to email address field.

Example below 👇

🔴 How do I create a bank payments (ABA) file?

All our customers who upgrade from Payroll Premier to Reckon Payroll receive access to a companion Reckon One book. Check out more info on how to access your companion book here - Payroll Premier upgrade - How to access your companion Reckon One book from Reckon Payroll 🔁

Bank payment files, also known as ABA files, can be created in your companion Reckon One book. Check out more info in our help guide HERE.

The ability to create ABA files within Reckon Payroll directly is coming very soon!

🔴 How do I create and use timesheets with Reckon Payroll?

Timesheets can be created and used in your companion Reckon One book. Check out more info on timesheets in our help guide HERE.

To use timesheet data to create a pay run in Reckon Payroll, simply select the option to use timesheet data.

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.