STP2 Setup asking for details on inactive employees
In "Prepare Employees", the STP2 setup is asking for Income and Employment type for every employee we have ever employed - and there a many that are no longer employed. The only options are full time/casual etc, there is no option for "no longer employed" (apart from the time that inputting this info is going to take!).
Do we really have to input all that info for ex-employees (who were all marked as "inactive for STP1)?
Thank you in advance.
- All Categories
- 6.6K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.1K Reckon One
- 115 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 11 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 17 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 106 Reckon API
- 908 Payroll Premier
- 81 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 290 Point of Sale (Desktop)
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 64 About Reckon Community