Tax Discrepancy between Payroll Premier & Reckon Payroll
I mirrored a pay run in Payroll Premier and Reckon Payroll and have a $5 PAYG discrepancy for an employee who does not claim the tax free threshold.
This employee is paid fortnightly, casual and does not claim the tax free threshold and earned $639.73 gross in their last pay run.
Payroll Premier calculated $142.00 PAYG (correct according to ATO tax tables).
Reckon Payroll is calculating $137.00 PAYG (incorrect according to ATO tax tables).
Can you explain why Reckon Payroll is short taxing her by $5.00?
This concerns me greatly. One can only hope the tax coding was given thorough testing before going live?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community