Paid Parental Leave
Hi I am trying to set up a paid parental leave item on the new reckon 1 payroll. I found a tutorial for the old payroll but not for the new. The old tutorial said to set it up as salary and enter the yearly salary based on the paid parental leave amount, in the new system it does not allow you to do that and in the employee card it calculates on the employees current rate.
Also I have had this a few times when you edit the pay on an employee it won't let you save and exit as it wants you to select a payee but there is nothing to choose from and so I can't save any of my changes.
Please could you tell me how to set up the paid parental leave and to get past this payee information require.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 135 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 938 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 948 Payroll Premier
- 116 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community