DATA NOT SAVED AND HOW TO BACK UP PAY RUN REPORTS ON USB/PORTABLE HARDRIVE
Today I did my second pay run.
When I looked at the employee record, only one employee had data saved and the rest I had to re-enter their details (hours worked). Also, their salary sacrifice details. I know I saved all this data, so why did I have to update it again when I needed to do the second payrun? I used the default option, so is this the issue? Should I use (use data from previous payrun)?
Also, how do we back up payrun details? In the old Payroll Premier, I used to back up data on a portable hard drive or usb stick. This was very essential for keep records off the computer.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 928 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community