There is an issue with your account

Options
System
System Member Posts: 243 Moderator Moderator
This discussion was created from comments split from: Transfer my old business STP and GovConnect to my new business.

Comments

• Khanh
    Khanh Member Posts: 21
    Options

Hi Rav! I have added the payroll module. All good now, thank you very much for you help and advice!

• Khanh
    edited September 2023
    Options

Hi Rav, it has been a while working fine with this new Reckon Payroll book 'UV Payroll', but now I can't upgrade to STP Phase 2! Could you please assist.

Tried to add GovConnect again to make sure...

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,678 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Khanh

Check the branch number field in your Reckon One book by going to Settings ➡ Book Settings ➡ Branch Number

Please ensure there is a valid entry in this field and it matches the branch number for your existing STP entity in GovConnect and select Save.

ℹ️ If your ABN does not have a specific branch number the default is 001.

Once you've done the above, launch Reckon Payroll again and let me know if you're able to access it ok.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Khanh
    Options

Hi @Rav , I checked the Reckon One book, ABN did not have branch number, I added 001. Saved and it works! Thank you very much!