Super not calculating on leave
Can I get some help please, recently moved over from Payroll Premier to Reckon One payroll.
This is the first time I've had a pay run with an employee that has taken leave since moving over to the new software.
When I add his personal leave hours that he has taken, the 11% super is only calculating on his ordinary hours. I checked in settings and there was no where I can edit or click on super to calculate on his personal leave.
I had a play around and noticed that it's not calculating the 11% super guarantee on any leave types. How can I go about fixing this I am still paying under STP Phase 1. This is my last pay run using STP Phase 1 and I will upgrade to STP 2 after this pay run.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 6K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 137 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 952 Payroll Premier
- 120 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community