Super not calculating on leave

Options
Emily 182
Emily 182 Member Posts: 24

Can I get some help please, recently moved over from Payroll Premier to Reckon One payroll.

This is the first time I've had a pay run with an employee that has taken leave since moving over to the new software.

When I add his personal leave hours that he has taken, the 11% super is only calculating on his ordinary hours. I checked in settings and there was no where I can edit or click on super to calculate on his personal leave.

I had a play around and noticed that it's not calculating the 11% super guarantee on any leave types. How can I go about fixing this I am still paying under STP Phase 1. This is my last pay run using STP Phase 1 and I will upgrade to STP 2 after this pay run.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Emily 182

Go the the setup of the super item you're using in Settings ➡️ Pay Items and select which items you'd like super to calculate on by ticking them and saving.

I think you'll need to recreate the pay run for this to take effect so delete the existing one.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Answers

• Emily 182
    Emily 182 Member Posts: 24
    Options

Hi Rav,

Thankyou for your quick reply to my question. Those steps fixed it! Thanks so much for your help!

Kind Regards - Emily