Issues with Leave Balances and accrual values report

Hi there

The Leave Balances and Accrual value report completed on 30 August 2023 was correct - the same report dated 30 September 2023 has 6 staff having a negative leave value even though none of those 6 staff have taken any leave - this is only showing on this report. When I go into employee and look up their leave balances they are correct (as in August balance plus accrued leave during September). Have attached copy in case my explanation is lacking....

How do I fix this?

Thanks

Janine

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,190 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Janine Attwood-Graham

I'm assuming its not going to make a difference, but can I just confirm was this report generated in Reckon Payroll or Reckon One? Is there a difference if you do so in one or the other?

So none of these employees have taken leave recently? Have they just been included in a normal pay run for earnings etc since the last time they appeared correctly in the report?

Is there anything common between these 6 employees that is different to the others in regard to their setup or pay items used in their pay etc?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Janine Attwood-Graham
    Janine Attwood-Graham Member Posts: 32 ✭

Hi Rav

The report is the same in both systems....

All employees have been at work - receiving normal weekly payslips - which the leave is recording correctly on.

Nothing in common between the employees - one is even on PPL - and hasn't touched her AL in six months.

Their pay items are exactly the same as on the old system as is everyone else's...

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,190 Community Manager Community Manager

Thanks for that @Janine Attwood-Graham

Just a quick update to let you know I've put the details of this together into a ticket and sent it over to my dev team to investigate a bit more.

I'll need to let them do their thing but I'll keep you posted with any new info as soon as I have it from the team.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Janine Attwood-Graham
    Janine Attwood-Graham Member Posts: 32 ✭

Hi Rav

Any progress on this? I have employees about to take annual leave and their leave amounts are the ones that have been affected and currently reading negative amounts? Do I enter them in and keep a manual record then once it's sorted subtract by the dev team manually adjust? Thanks

• Rav

I don't have any further word from the devs on this yet but I'd recommend continuing on as normal, the issue is isolated to the report only whereas employee leave balances are correct in their profile and should update normally there as well if an employee takes annual leave.

Once the team have got the issue with the report sorted, it should update automatically and I'm just waiting to get confirmation on that once the devs have investigated.

• Rav
    edited October 2023

Hi @Janine Attwood-Graham

The devs were looking into your book on Friday and continuing today to investigate however the access request looks to have now expired. I've just sent through a new one, can you please take a look and grant access when you have a moment and I'll get back to the dev team.

Cheers