Voluntary Agreement - Pay
Hoping someone can assist me here please.
Under payroll premier I have an employee for years has a voluntary agreement ex 24% to be taxed on their wage. The TFN has always been put in with no issues.
Now we have moved to Reckon payroll - I am now unable to put in a TFN and are asking for an ABN number which they don't have.
We tried putting an ABN and the STP report was sent successfully.
This person does not or never had an ABN.
I have now change the ABN to TFN ticked Voluntary Agreement, put the 24% in but it has come up an an ERROR.
Please I need some assistance.
As I called Reckon last Thursday and this is the only way it will accept it.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 928 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community