I have recently upgraded from Payroll Premier to Payroll One and have had a lot of problems with the migration. My main issue is with annual leave , mainly...
- When I load the Leave Balances report, it puts a value in every employee, even those that do not have an annual leave balance (ie. my casual staff). I have not set up any annual leave balances so why is it showing that they are owed leave?
- I have noticed in the employee "Year to Date Summary" the Total Gross Pay does not include any annual leave I have paid out. And there isnt a line for Total leave so these figures are wrong.
- When I enter annual leave in a pay process, there is no where for me to write notes about what the dates of leave are, so I cant use this system as a record of leave taken.
- Also when I enter the annual leave, I have to manually enter the hourly rate and then go back to the salary to manually adjust the number of hours of "base salary". In the old Payroll Premier system it would do it automatically.
Do you know if any of the above is going to be fixed or is a known issue?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 135 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 938 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 948 Payroll Premier
- 116 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community