MLC Super Fund

Kali
Kali Member Posts: 367 Reckon Star Reckon Star
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll

Hi,

Can I please put in a request to update the hard coded settings for the MLC fund product: 'MLC MasterKey Business Super (including. MLC MasterKey Personal Super) ?

When you setup the super fund under settings the word 'including' is NOT abbreviated; however, when you enter the YTD figures for the same fund product the word 'including' IS abbreviated.

This therefore creates two separate products; and causes the employees super to show over two separate lines instead of merging into one.

Which doesn't look the greatest for the employee on their pay slip but causes the pay slip to be printed over two pages which definitely doesn't look great for the end user.

Thank you.

Kali

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Good spotting Kali πŸ‘€

I just gave this a go on my end as well and can replicate what you've observed above.

I'll put this into a ticket and send it over to the product team.

πŸŽ‰ Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• Kali
    Kali Member Posts: 367 Reckon Star Reckon Star

Great, thank you very much!

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Kali

I have an update from the dev team in regard to this. There's a fair bit to cover so I'll do my best to outline below.

It turns out the two super fund products have different USI numbers and they belong to two different super fund ABN's.

• MLC MasterKey Business Super (including MLC MasterKey Personal Super) - USI: 70732426024100 is under MLC Super Fund (ABN 70732426024)

• MLC MasterKey Business Super (incl. MLC MasterKey Personal Super) - USI: 44928361101001 is under The Universal Super Scheme (ABN: 44928361101)

The devs have advised that the The Universal Super Scheme (ABN: 44928361101) and its superfund product; MLC MasterKey Business Super (incl. MLC MasterKey Personal Super) are no longer registered with APRA and as such, a ticket has been raised to remove this from the Reckon Payroll database.

Moving forward, the recommendation is to;

1️⃣ Remove the MLC MasterKey Business Super (incl. MLC MasterKey Personal Super) superfund (USI: 44928361101001)

2️⃣ and instead use MLC MasterKey Business Super (including MLC MasterKey Personal Super) superfund (USI: 70732426024100) for any employees that this relates to.

If any employees currently have YTD balances assigned to the incorrect superfund, which based on your earlier screenshot, they do, then these will need to be removed and entered against the correct superfund ie. MLC MasterKey Business Super (including MLC MasterKey Personal Super)

I know there's a fair bit of info there so let me know if you have any questions.

πŸŽ‰ Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.