MLC Super Fund
Can I please put in a request to update the hard coded settings for the MLC fund product: 'MLC MasterKey Business Super (including. MLC MasterKey Personal Super) ?
When you setup the super fund under settings the word 'including' is NOT abbreviated; however, when you enter the YTD figures for the same fund product the word 'including' IS abbreviated.
This therefore creates two separate products; and causes the employees super to show over two separate lines instead of merging into one.
Which doesn't look the greatest for the employee on their pay slip but causes the pay slip to be printed over two pages which definitely doesn't look great for the end user.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 928 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community