Reverting back to draft payslip
I am trying to revert some payruns back to drafts as employee changed super companies 1/2 way through quarter and now, I cannot pay off superannuation as some are under her old super and some are under her new super in system but whole amount was paid to her new super through ATO.
I have tried option button where is says revert back to draft, it says I have been successful, but it will not let me change anything. I have tried going to the journal entries to see if I can change super company in there, but it will not allow me to make any changes.
Your help would be appreciated in fixing this problem.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 135 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 938 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 948 Payroll Premier
- 116 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community