STP for Q1 Payg doubled up
Hi, tried submitting Q1 payg and ATO calculates the amount for PAYG different to what it should be (a lot higher).
Called ATO and they advised there were several lodgments on fortnight payment date 28 August.
This is true as we keep on getting errors instead of success. Per reckon's advice, a EOY finalisation was done to zero out branch 2 (submitted on 8 Sep).
However, per ATO, this did not correct it on their side. Is there a way to fix this? We dont want employees registering high earnings because of the numerous attempts to lodge STP for one fortnight.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 135 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 938 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 948 Payroll Premier
- 116 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community