Feeling down over the Payroll migration from Recon one
Having nothing but trouble. One of the employees wont progress pass compliance has they have automatically been assigned 2 x annual and 2 x personal leave. Been waiting nearly a week for a resolution from the help desk.
For part time workers, with weekly hours changing all the time, it will not accrue the leave based on a set per hour amount correctly. It assumes a 152 hour entitlement or set prorata. Cant use this as it changes week to week for the employee.
Now I cant even add a new employee as when on the leave page, before the super aspect, it wont continue due to not having a default super fund??
Hopefully they come good or time to move elsewhere.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 135 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 938 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 948 Payroll Premier
- 116 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community