IPA Books

jackiebobt
jackiebobt Member Posts: 1

Hi. I am using Reckon One as I originally signed up for IPA Books and received 3 free subscriptions as part of the sign up. IPA Books decided to terminate and transferred my subscription along with the 3 free subscriptions of my clients back to Reckon. I have never been informed that the 3 free subscriptions or my subscription would be charged but it seems the registration runs out in 4 days on on of my clients subscriptions. Can I please have an explanation and let me know how much the subscriptions will cost. Thank you. Jackie

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,207 Community Manager Community Manager

Morning @jackiebobt

Let me check in with the team to get some info around this and I'll come back to you.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,207 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited December 2023

Hi again @jackiebobt

Just a quick update to let you know a member of our team will be getting in touch with you directly for a chat about this 🙂

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.