Scheduled pay run has the previous pay run dates

Gayle_10863666
Gayle_10863666 Member Posts: 37 ✭

Hello, I have scheduled fortnightly pay runs set up, when I select fortnightly pay run this morning it has the same dates as the previous pay run, what would cause this?

thank you

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,190 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited December 2023

Hi @Gayle_10863666

I just tried out both fortnightly and monthly pay schedules I have setup in my test account and it seemed to work normally in the sense that the next subsequent pay run auto-populates the next pay date & period that follows.

If you head into Settings ➡ī¸ Pay Schedules ➡ī¸ Select your fortnightly pay schedule ➡ī¸ What appears in the Next Pay Date & Next Pay Period fields for that specific schedule?

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Gayle_10863666
    Gayle_10863666 Member Posts: 37 ✭

Hello Rav, the pay schedule as per your screen shot above also had the last pay run dates. The previous pay run looks OK, meaning all is still there, correct totals etc. It just seems to not have updated the pay schedule to the next fortnightly pay run dates. I changed the pay schedule to the dates for this pay run so I could commence processing pays, is that OK? any repercussions by doing that? Thanks Gayle

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,190 Community Manager Community Manager

No that's fine Gayle, that would have been my suggestion to do so anyway. Can you please try that out and upon the next pay run after this that you use the schedule on if it still doesn't update the dates let us know.

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.