Super reports in Reckon Payroll

stevec21
stevec21 Member Posts: 12 ✭

HI Rav,

when is this update going to occur? Pretty disappointed that at the end of the quarter i may have to do the numbers manually to lodge my SGC report to the ATO

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,190 Community Manager Community Manager

Morning @stevec21

If you're looking to generate a report that isn't currently available in Reckon Payroll directly, switch over to your companion Reckon One book. It has a broader range of reports available for you (at the moment) including super reports, payroll transactions and employee reports that aren't currently available within Reckon Payroll itself at this stage.

For info on how to access your companion Reckon One book click the link below - Payroll Premier upgrade - How to access your companion Reckon One book from Reckon Payroll 🔁

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• stevec21

Thanks Rav, but you didn't answer my primary question. When will these reports be available in Payroll? Also I note there is no capacity in Reckon one reports to adjust to totals only. This would be handy as I don't need to create a document with every pay listed when doing quarterly SGC reporting.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,190 Community Manager Community Manager

I can't give you specific timeframes at the moment as I don't have them but I know this is on the radar with the product team so I expect you should see some enhancements in this area later in the year.

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• stevec21

Thanks Rav, any thoughts re the editing of reports in Reckon One?