Frequently Asked Questions - Reckon One plan changes ℹ️

Options
Rav
Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
edited February 8 in Reckon One

FAQ - Reckon One plan changes

We're committed to continually enhancing our product offering to better meet the needs of our customers. In November 2023 we communicated some changes to our pricing plans for Reckon One via email and this FAQ will provide some additional detail around this including how these changes may impact your existing plan.

What are the new plans?

We have restructured our plans into two simple categories; Accounting and Payroll.

Accounting

• Accounting Essentials $12/month
  • Accounting Plus $20/month
  • Accounting Premium $35/month

View features of new accounting plans

Payroll

• Payroll Essentials $12 (Up to 4 employees)
  • Payroll Plus $25 (Up to 10 employees)
  • Payroll Premium $50 (Unlimited employees)

View features of new payroll plans

When does this take effect?

These changes started on 30 November 2023 for new customers and new books.

For existing customers (books created prior to 30 November 2023) these plan changes will take effect from 1 April 2024.

Do I have to do anything to transition to the new plans?

The best time to change to our new plans is now! We have some very special offers for our Reckon One payroll customers who would like to transition to the new plans before 31 March 2024. Check out the inclusions of our new Reckon One plans and special offers.

If you haven’t changed to a new plan before 31 March 2024 you will be automatically transitioned on 1 April 2024 by the Reckon team. There is no need for you to perform any additional tasks. 

Will the functionality I currently use be impacted?

If you decide to transition to a new plan prior to 31 March 2024 you will be able utilise all of the inclusions of your chosen plan immediately. 

Alternatively, if you are automatically transitioned by us on 1 April 2024 your new plan will have features that are equal to or greater than the functionality available in your current plans. 

How is the number of employees calculated?

Your number of employees is based on the unique employees paid in a pay run over the billing period.

My employee number fluctuates, how will this work for me?

You will be allocated into the plan based on your active employees at the end of March. Reckon may move you to the appropriate plan if you exceed the maximum number of employees during other months.

Can I choose a different plan from the one I will be allocated?

Yes, if you wish to switch to a different plan than the one automatically assigned to you, log into the Reckon Portal, navigate to your book, click the menu button (3 dots) and select Manage your Reckon One plan option. From there you can select the plan of your choice.

Please note: employee limits still apply for payroll plans.

Will my billing date change?

Your billing date will remain unchanged. Following 31 March 2024, subsequent invoices will reflect your new plan name and pricing where applicable.

Why are you changing plans and price for Reckon One?

We're aiming to provide tailored solutions that meet the specific needs of your business while adding more value to our accounting plans.

Last year has also been pivotal for our payroll offering, highlighted by the successful rollout of STP Phase 2, a comprehensive overhaul of Reckon Payroll, and the introduction of the Reckon Payroll companion app.

Our revamped platform and pricing structure lays the foundation for an exciting 2024 roadmap of payroll features including pay templates, classifications, timesheet upgrades, and an improved employee onboarding experience.

This new functionality and platform has allowed us to revisit our unlimited employee pricing and introduce plan pricing based on employee count and functionality required. This approach aligns the cost of servicing businesses with their size, providing larger clients access to advanced functionality, while still offering unmatched affordability for smaller employers with less complex needs.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Tagged:
This discussion has been closed.