How do I setup MFA for Reckon Accounts Hosted? πŸ”’

Options
Rav
Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,439 Community Manager Community Manager

Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) on your Hosted account will become mandatory in May 2024 and you will be MFA challenged once in a 24 hour period per device when logging in.

Don't worry though, setting up MFA for Reckon Accounts Hosted is really easy! πŸ™‚

1️⃣

Login to Reckon Accounts Hosted then click the MFA option on the dashboard screen

2️⃣

Click the Setup MFA button

3️⃣

You have the option of setting up MFA either via an authenticator app or SMS.

Setting up MFA with an authenticator app πŸ“±

Check out the links for authenticator apps available on Android or iPhone.

Once you've installed your authenticator app, open it, then scan the QR code and enter the MFA code generated in your app to complete the setup.

Once you've done that, your MFA will be setup! Its that easy!

Setting up MFA with SMS πŸ“©

If you'd prefer to setup MFA via SMS click the 'I want to use my mobile number instead' option. Enter your mobile phone number then the click Send Code button.

An MFA code will be sent to your designated mobile phone number which you will need to enter to confirm your MFA setup.

Once you've done that your MFA will be setup βœ…

ℹ️ IMPORTANT

After your MFA has been setup via either of the above options, you'll be presented with a Recovery PIN code as shown in the screenshots above. Please keep this PIN secure as you can use it to revoke the existing MFA in the event you lose access to your device.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Tagged:
This discussion has been closed.