How do I fix an error with country codes for STP lodgements?

Options
1546868 Member Posts: 3 ✭

My recent STP's have failed to submit and I get the following message 'Country Code must be provided when the Income Stream Type Code is one of the following: FEI, WHM, or IAA".

I have not changed anything and for the relevant employees I have chosen their home country from the drop down list.

Any ideas how to fix this

Answers

• Tanvi_kataria
    Tanvi_kataria Reckon Staff Posts: 144 Reckon Staff
    Options

Hi @1546868

Please find the attached article for your reference - Single Touch Payroll Phase 2 Overview - Reckon Help and Support Centre. I hope it will be helpful.

It has a list of Country Code, that are to be used for the WHM. Please check if there is any Code that requires some updates.

And if the issue still persists, please feel free to share your email address (Portal Account) and Name of the book and I will take a closer look at that. You can message me directly with the requested information.

Please let us know, how you went or if you need any further assistance. Thank you!

Regards

Tanvi

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,444 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @1546868

Are there any new employees included in this particular pay run that weren't in your previous successful submission?

For the employees that you've specified a Home Country for, are they set to Foreign Resident and WHM for residency and tax scale?

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Options

Thank you, I have already looked at the article and couldn't find a fix. My STP2 lodgements have been fine since I transitioned to the new system and nothing was changed between when it was working and when it wasn't, I will email you separately. Thank you.

• Julie Couch
    Julie Couch Member Posts: 5 ✭
    Options

I would really like so help with the error I am receiving from the ATO when I lodge. I have a CASE number which is now more tan 3 weeks old with no solution. I just tried to call and they said that it was being looked at. How long do I need to wait? Plus you need better phone lines I could hardly hear the person I was speaking to.

• Tanvi_kataria
    Tanvi_kataria Reckon Staff Posts: 144 Reckon Staff
    Options

Hi @Julie Couch

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Please directly message me with your Case Number and I will take a look. Thank you!

Regards

Tanvi

• Julie Couch
    Options

CAS - 280281-J8D030 Thanks

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,444 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Julie Couch

If you create a pay run without the WHM employees and send the STP submission through, is it successful for you?

Also can I just check, have you been able to send through successful STP submissions with the WHM employees included on previous occasions? Or is this your first attempt at doing so?

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Julie Couch
    Options

Rav, WHM have been employed since May 2023. No issues prior to the 5th March payroll run Haven't tried sending through a STP without them, not sure how to do that.

Options

I am having the same problem with mine

• Rav
    Options

Hi @Julie Couch & @1546868

We're currently looking into the reports of this issue affecting some submissions where WHM employees are included.

Our product development team are on the case and working on this.

Apologies for the inconvenience this has caused so far. We'll keep you updated with more info as soon we've got it from the team.